Factors that may affect Dental Implant Cost
There are several factors that can affect the cost of dental implants and we can help you make payment arrangements if needed. Some factors that affect tooth implant cost include:
- Number of teeth involved – the more teeth that need to be replaced, the more expensive the cost of dental implants will be.
- Extent of bone loss – the cost of dental implants can fluctuate if you have experienced a significant amount of bone loss.
- Type of procedure – your tooth implant cost will fluctuate depending on the type of procedure you are having.
- Sinus lift – the cost of dental implants will be higher if you need to undergo a sinus lift before your tooth replacement procedure.
- Presence of periodontal disease – your dental implant success rate will be much higher if you get treated for periodontal disease. Dr. Dhillon or Dr. Seddon may recommend periodontal therapies or gum disease treatment as part of your treatment plan.
- Need for extractions – if you need to have teeth removed before your procedure, your dental implant cost will be higher than the average.
- Being edentulous – if you do not have any teeth at all, you may need more aggressive treatment which will affect your total cost of your dental implant treatment.
For more information about your dental implant cost and treatment options, don’t hesitate to schedule your free consultation with Dr. Dhillon or Dr. Nick Seddon today! Both Dr. Dhillon and Dr. Seddon are highly experienced in dental implant procedures and happy to answer any questions new or existing patients in West Vancouver and North Vancouver may have with any questions regarding costs of dental implants or any other cosmetic dental or general dentistry procedures.